About the Journal
FOCUS AND SCOPE
AU Journal of Management is published by Martin de Tours School of Management and Economics, Assumption University twice a year, in January and July. The journal is an interdisciplinary journal. It is listed in Tier 1 of the Thai-Journal Citation Index (TCI). The journal welcomes submissions from Thai and international scholars in disciplines related to business and management (e.g. marketing, finance, economics, accounting) and from other related fields (e.g. education, IT).
The journal accepts both research and academic papers. Quantitative and qualitative studies are both encouraged as long as they are methodologically rigorous. The journal does not publish manuscripts about teaching materials/methods, articles that merely criticize previous work, or those aimed solely at business practitioners. On the other hand, works that discuss theoretical, empirical, practical or pedagogical issues are welcome.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript must not have been published or submitted elsewhere for consideration. (A brief explanation will be necessary to clarify this matter.)
- The submitted file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references must be provided.
- The text must be double-spaced; (a 12-point font Times New Roman; italics rather than underlining except for URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables must be placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- As a journal is a peer review journal, the author must follow Ensuring Blind Review instructions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.